15,000 Units | Blinds start at 15 minutes and increase 1 minute every level
- Players start with 15,000 in non-value tournament chips (No Cash Value).
- Blind levels start at 15 minutes and increase by 1 minute every level.
- Tournament uses the Big Blind Ante Structure.
- Re-Entries are available through the end of registration.
- Forfeiting your stack to re-enter will be allowed during the level 6 break only.
- Unlimited re-entries are permitted during the registration period for the total buy-in amount.
- Option 1: $125.00 ($100.00 to Prize Pool + $15.00 Entry Fee + $10.00 Staff).
- Option 2: $125.00 ($100.00 to Prize Pool + $25.00 Entry Fee).
- A single ante will be paid each hand by the Big Blind.
- In the event that a player can not fulfill their big blind and ante, the big blind will be
- Fulfilled first with any remaining amount to be put in as the ante.
- Payouts will be based on the number of entries into the tournament. Please refer to the payout sheet posted in the Tournament area of the poker room.
- Players must check in to their table prior to the end of registration, or their seat will be
- Forfeited and removed from play.
- House Tournament and TDA rules are posted in the Tournament area.
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate.
- Must have an active Daytona Beach or Orange City Racing and Card Club players card in order to enter.
- Seats are sold on a first come, first served basis (No Phone-Ins).
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash and/or Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club Gaming Chips.
- Registration receipts are non-transferrable unless otherwise noted.
- Unit values: Black 100, Purple 500, Yellow 1,000, Orange 5,000, Lavender 10,000
Management reserves all rights, and may change, cancel, limit the number of tables, or modify this tournament at any time.