$2,000 Added | 4,000 Units | 15 Minute Levels
- Players start with 4,000 in non-value tournament chips (No Cash Value).
- Blind levels are 15 minutes in length.
- Tournament uses a Standard Ante Structure.
- Re-Entries are available through the end of registration.
- Forfeiting your stack to re-enter will be allowed during the level 4 break only.
- Unlimited re-entries are permitted during the registration period for the total buy-in amount.
- 150 Free Ride Tickets will be awarded through eligible High Hands starting on the 1st of the month. ($5 Optional Add-on is available for all tickets awarded.)
- Players may only redeem ONE Free Ride ticket to enter. They are eligible to re-enter into the tournament by paying the full Buy-In amount. ($25.00 Buy-In)
- Tickets are transferrable.
- Option 1: $25.00 ($15.00 to Prize Pool + $10.00 Entry Fee). Optional Dealer Add-On: $5.00 for 2,000 additional units.
- Standard Ante will be paid each hand by all players.
- The Prize Pool will begin at $2,000. Any additional entries will increase the Prize Pool per entry added.
- Players must check in to their table prior to the end of registration, or their seat will be forfeited and removed from play.
- House Tournament and TDA rules are posted in the Tournament area.
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate.
- Must have an active Daytona Beach or Orange City Racing and Card Club players card in order to enter.
- Seats are sold on a first come, first served basis (No Phone-Ins).
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash and/or Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club Gaming Chips.
- Registration receipts are non-transferrable unless otherwise noted.
- Unit values: Green 25, Black 100, Purple 500, Yellow 1,000, Orange 5,000, Lavender 10,000
Management reserves all rights, and may change, cancel, limit the number of tables, or modify this tournament at any time.